External Candidates (One of the following qualifications)
- Attorney-at-law of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka and registered as a Notary Public
- A minimum of two (02) years post qualifying experience as an Attorney-at-law at a reputed organization or in court practice and experience in Notary work.
- Having obtained the requirements as for the external candidates given above
- Vehicle maintenance allowance & Fuel allowance
- Monthly Attendance Incentive Allowance.
- 24 hrs. Insurance coverage for accidents.
- Encashment of unutilized Medical leave.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Cover including family members / Reimbursement of medical expenses.
- Provident Fund contributions 10% by employee and 15% by employer.
- 3% contribution to the ETF by employer.
- Applications from those in Government Service, State Corporations or Statutory Boards should forwarded through their institutional Heads.
- The age limit will not apply in respect of the applicants from Government Service, State Corporations or Statutory Boards sent their applications through Institutional Heads.
- Applications indicating full particulars of Name, Address, Age, Academic/Professional Qualifications and experience (with copies of all relevant certificates) should be sent under registered cover to reach the Deputy General Manager (Administration), Independent Television Network Ltd., Wickramasinghepura, Battaramulla on or before 05th July 2019. Please indicate the post applied for at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
|Salary Scale||MM 1-1 - 2016 Rs. [53,175 - 10 x 1,375 - 15 x 1,910 - 95,575] (In terms of the Mgt. Services Circular No. 02/2016 this salary scale is effect from 01-01-2020)|
|Age||Shoul be not less than 22 Years and not more than 45 Years (The age limit will not appy to the internal candidates)|
|Expires On||5th of July 2019|